Sunday, January 16, 2011

Moving to a new city and a small confession...


Ok, last week was probably the most chaotic of my life. In just three days I had to move to another city because of a job offer, leaving behind my old-time players, my Cthulhu Dark Ages mini-campaign and my 3-years old Pathfinder game. I still hope I can keep the Pathfinder campaign running, maybe twice or thrice per year (or maybe I should check the Obsidian Portal for some online tools).

Now, my shameful confession: I had to leave my parent’s home in a hurry, so that means leaving my hoard of books and games behind. But, being an RPG addict, I couldn’t resist taking something with me (after all, I know a few gamers around here and some of my cousins may want to try a game or two). What games did I bring?

What can I say? I'm a sucker for these little gems and I've been wanting to run something with them for a while. Let's see if I can...

I'll keep posting the Pathfinder material and musings from my campaign.

P.S.: Mandy, miss you a lot, girl!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in the new city and finding a new group!

    ReplyDelete